 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 218
Re: New Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Richard Noeckel writes:

Well, looks like we all got the Summer catalogue with the trains on the
cover, but has anyone received the alternate cover…
                                              the one with the Bionicle on it?

What are the content differences again?  I can't remember...
Doesn't the Bionicle one have less inside? (no Guarded Inn, etc.)

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada