 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 209
Re: See what I have been up to...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:12:54 GMT

Hi Jude,

Wow that was pretty cool!  Was that the vision cam mounted on your bot?
If so is it completely wireless or does the camera have to be attached
to the computer while recording?

If it is completely free to roam with no wires dragging, then this
becomes a really cool spy/explore robot.

Kevin
--
Jude Beaudin wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/video/Video1.avi

Well, it is actually my new toy. :-)

Jude

BTW, I used a DivX;-) MPEG-4 codec.

OK, I give up. How do you view it?
I tried all my viewers, downloaded 2 more, and tried several plug-ins.
I tried the stuff off the DivX site, but even that didn't work.
Playa keeps saying 'The location you selected could not be opened'.
Help.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Try this
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/video/video1.zip