 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 201
Re: See what I have been up to...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:29:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/video/Video1.avi

Well, it is actually my new toy. :-)

Jude

BTW, I used a DivX;-) MPEG-4 codec.

OK, I give up. How do you view it?
I tried all my viewers, downloaded 2 more, and tried several plug-ins.
I tried the stuff off the DivX site, but even that didn't work.
Playa keeps saying 'The location you selected could not be opened'.
Help.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Try this
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/video/video1.zip