 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 381
Re: So who is building a bot for Brickfete??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Rob Antonishen wrote:
Being a visual kind of guy I just wanted to confirm the following
layout for tug-of-war (not that I'm promising anything but I am
considering attending....)

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ffaat/Stuff/rect5320.png

And these boards/tables are 2" off the ground?

-Rob A.

And if we can get a clarification on the rules that if *any* part or piece of
the robot falls below the top plane of the board, it automatically loses

I vote yes to this as well.
Spirit of the game baby, its alive and on the inside!

Cheers

Janey "Who do we get around here to add stuff to the webpage???" Red Brick