 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 373
Re: So who is building a bot for Brickfete??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 02:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

Dave K

Snipped some silly stuff Dave said...

Dave you are one of two of my favorite bot builders... so Dave, if you dont have
two awesome bots for Brickfête I will be shocked, and sort of sad.

Seriously, Dave (Chris stop reading this and go about your business)... Dave if
you dont build, and Chris is the only one that plays, and he wins by default...
well frankly I wont be able to stand the gloating.  It will just be endlessly
painful.

We need you man!  Brick out the big guns!
Yes I know space is calling your name, but dude, you have built some awesome
bots... and kicked some pretty serious butt.

Janey "His head is already pretty swollen" Red Brick