 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 372
Re: So who is building a bot for Brickfete??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 01:23:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

snip

Since the theme for Brickfête is "old school" then I will be entering a bot (or
2) and only useing the old RCX platform.

sigh,

I recall the days when the RCX was hip, and cool.

So I will be building a bot.

Chris
B.E.D.

What???  You can build other stuff out of lego besides castles???  No one told
me!  I've been wasting all my lego building endeavours on castle!

Next thing you'll tell me is I could *gasp* build like space ships or
something!!

And what's this RCX thing?  Is it like a BMX thing with a differnt letter??

I had a bmx once... I was cool once...

Dave K