 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 379
Re: So who is building a bot for Brickfete??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 03:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

As for flame, I am not up on the NXT and I might be mellowing in my years, but I
will talk to the team and consider anything sold by Lego to be a Lego part.(2)

Regards

Chris
B.E.D.

1.  I tried to make a RAMP bot that unfolded and would hope to have the opponent
drive on the RAMP and out of the ring.  I recall Jeff E making a marble sorted
that collected the opponents marbles and spit them out of the ring.  We kicked
him out of the country for that. Now he is in California I think.

2. I will post back here with a more definitive answer.

Steve,

The Votes are in, and we all agree that as long as the sensor is sold by lego,
the Brickfete Robot Games will allow it, and consider it fair use.

Thanks for the question.

Regards

Chris
B.E.D