 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 621
Re: brick/plate height ruler...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:33:42 GMT

You want a 25-car Metroliner?  I can do that ;-)

I've just been playing around with designs for various cars.  I have enough
Metroliners, I just need to figure out HOW MANY of each car to make.  I need to
build a mail car, 2-3 Club Cars, a ton of regular passenger cars, then figure
out what ELSE to build.

David Zonker Harris wrote:

I'd like to see a few more folks try a photo with this type of visual
aid when vertical matching of stripes may be desireable. (Think about the
25-car MetroLiner, with many custom cars, loaned by a small group of folks,
and all of the stripes matching perfectly! :-)

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications
Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner