 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 234
  Re: More fun with TD...

I am not sure how solid the tables are if there is a full opening on one side of the layout, I think it might open up fairly easily. I we have an opening in the outer ring, then more legs have to be made. There will be 2N+2 legs, where N equals the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: More fun with TD...

Michel Magnan wrote in message ... (...) That (...) If we have an extra table or two on the outside, place buildings in the center of the 61" span. Any derails would occur near the center hole or near the outside edge, where there is easy access. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: More fun with TD...

(...) An alternative I've been thinking of is to have a largish mountain area, and have a small loop that runs entirely on the mountain. This avoids long regions of sloping track (although I have thoughts on that, too). Basically, I'm trying to get (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: More fun with TD...

(...) Hey - We warned you... 8-) SRC (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Bridges (was Re: More fun with TD...)

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes: <snip> (...) Bridges are what I do - I can't concieve of a NALug layout that I would not be able to provides the bridges for. (If we got a major influx from other clubs or TLC I might have a problem, but (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More fun with TD...

(...) OK. I was just throwing ideas around. :) (...) Well, presumably, a 61 inch span could be gotten at from either side... We almost need a part of the layout being 61 deep if we want to have any depth for more buildings. (...) Good point. I was (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)