 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 133
132  |  134
Subject:
Incoherant stuff about last night's meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:43:45 GMT

Check it out: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4768

Well les boys, I did not take too many pictures last night but I did get
some shots of Emmanuel's long term castle project. (This is why I cross
posted to .castle, after all we have to make honorary members like Shiri
feel welcome :-) We are going to use these pictures to document his progress.

Emmanuel, perhaps you can comment about some of the details of the size of
what you are building and what you do to be patient to build a castle this
big. ;-) He is accepting donations to complete this project and takes
American money at par.

Also I got a shot of the roof of Kevin's Building, you know guys, the one
made with 14 herbs and spices and the Colonel's recipe. <grin>

This summer we are going to hold the first EOQLUG meeting. That is
pronounced "ee-och'-lug" where the ch is like "loch". This may sound like a
Klingon word but it means "Eastern Ontario - Quebec LEGO Users Group". This
is a combined ParLUGment and MonLUG meeting at my place. :-)

Those of you in Montreal, who are anxious for the release of Star Wars
Episode II, should attend a MonLUG meeting to see the "Clone Wars". This is
where we can watch Kevin, Emmanuel, and Pierre attempt to convert Martin
into accepting the use of inferior products in a LEGO collection. Purists
need to email Martin Legault to encourage him in his stand against the
darkness. :-)

Speaking of darkness, it was a rather slow drive home for Tim and I due to
the rain, I got home at after 3 am, I think ?!? and Tim after me. So Tim,
did you make it to work on time this morning? I was up for over 24 hours
before falling asleep, I am tired after my 4 hours of sleep and do not care
if this post makes sense*.

Thanks for your patience in reading this,

Jude
LUGNET #549
MonLUG #5
ParLUGment #1

FUT .org.ca.monlug unless you wish to discuss Emmanuel's castle

* including any  issing letters or misspehlled words