 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 137
Re: Incoherant stuff about last night's meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 05:30:59 GMT

Check it out: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4768

  Coo-lie! That's my castle! My my! It looks so... small!

  Thanks for the pics, father Jude, and I hope next time my project will
have some furniture!

  Until then, stay out of floods. They bad.

  Emmanuel
  MonLUG #4, but #1 in my heart