 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 135
Re: Incoherant stuff about last night's meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 17:26:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:
Speaking of darkness, it was a rather slow drive home for Tim and I due to
the rain, I got home at after 3 am, I think ?!? and Tim after me. So Tim,
did you make it to work on time this morning?

Nope, I certainly did not. I called the night guy and said "I'm going to
be late.", set by alarm for 9am, and was asleep around 4:30am.
I got to work at 9:30am, so that wasn't too bad.
And I'd do it again... only I wish it hadn't been raining so hard & long.
That was a looooooonnnnngggggg drive. But the company was good, and the
conversation wasn't lacking. Heck, we even stood in the rain and talked
for 5min at Jude's when we got back.
Anyways, it was a good time, and I'm glad I could go.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
p.s. Off to TRU now to scout out the Creator 'parts packs'...