 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 168
Re: Incoherant stuff about last night's meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Shiri Dori writes:
Wow, I totally missed this!! Rock! What an awesome castle. Wish I could come
see it in person...

-Shiri
P.S. I was trying to bribe my dad to bring me with him to Montreal on his
business trip... but it didn't work. :-(

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:
Check it out: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4768

Hi Shiri,

It is quite impressive, look better in real life, can't wait to see it
completed (well,... maybe not ;-) )

I wish that you had better luck with your dad, It's realy good to meet other
AFOL, I had the chance to meet poeples in Raleigh last year (we had 2 great
evening), Train1 in Toronto and also other.

try telling your dad that your life depend on it ;-)

Martin