 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 134
Re: Incoherant stuff about last night's meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 16:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:
Check it out: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4768
<snip>
This summer we are going to hold the first EOQLUG meeting. That is
pronounced "ee-och'-lug" where the ch is like "loch". This may sound like a
Klingon word but it means "Eastern Ontario - Quebec LEGO Users Group". This
is a combined ParLUGment and MonLUG meeting at my place. :-)

I think we should call it QuEOLUG, sound better ;-)

Those of you in Montreal, who are anxious for the release of Star Wars
Episode II, should attend a MonLUG meeting to see the "Clone Wars". This is
where we can watch Kevin, Emmanuel, and Pierre attempt to convert Martin
into accepting the use of inferior products in a LEGO collection. Purists
need to email Martin Legault to encourage him in his stand against the
darkness. :-)

Maybe I'll exorcise you all someday, but I will definitively need help for that
to happen. If only TLC could help me. and let the force be with me. (is
translation wrigth?)

Speaking of darkness, it was a rather slow drive home for Tim and I due to
the rain, I got home at after 3 am, I think ?!? and Tim after me. So Tim,
did you make it to work on time this morning? I was up for over 24 hours
before falling asleep, I am tired after my 4 hours of sleep and do not care
if this post makes sense*.

I'm happy that you made it safely, I just hope you were not traumatise by the
little trip we did between Montreal and Beloeil.

Martin

Thanks for your patience in reading this,

Jude
LUGNET #549
MonLUG #5
ParLUGment #1

FUT .org.ca.monlug unless you wish to discuss Emmanuel's castle

* including any  issing letters or misspehlled words