 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 132
131  |  133
Subject:
MonLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 08:15:07 GMT

Well, Jude and I are safely home from our Montreal tour.
Pouring rain made our trip back to Ottawa somewhat longer than the trip to
Montreal, but it was worth it.
Thanks for having us, or me, seeing as Jude is actually a card-carrying
MonLUG member.
I'll have to prepare better for trading next time, but it was nice meeting
all of you. I hope we can get together again soon.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)