 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / *407 (-10)
  Re: The trainshow

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Pierre Normandin writes: (snipped) (...) Hmmm... What about using something for a mock-grabber? Can it be done? Would it be possible AND less bulky? The most I can do is 6 wide, to go along with the rest of the Town stuff. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: More pics from our latest train show

(...) There are some really fantastic models here. But I want to highlight one that might be overlooked. This post office is simple, but charming: (URL) reminds me A LOT of '70s TLC design (and I loved those early sets!). I think I like its realism (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Congratulations to MonLUG for a very successful show

Hi folks, I just wanted to post and thank MonLUG for welcoming us to their train show last weekend. It was a great success and their layout was nothing short of spectacular. Iain and I drove up up Friday afternoon and enjoyed being beat down by the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: My pictures from MonLUG Train Show

(...) Luc, Pierre, Kevin and Martin did a great job on the whole thing. (...) The space sets are now mine and the 6780 is MISB. :-) (...) Too bad the former has a better chance of being true. :-( (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

Pierre Normandin wrote in message ... (...) Nice stuff! Looks like the operator in the middle needs to be pretty slim :-) I especially like the mountain with the belvedere, and the building with the angled lintels here: (URL) lamp standards are nice (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: My pictures from MonLUG Train Show

(...) working on the new tunnel entrance make up a great diorama, too. (...) at the original price. The space sets wouldn't be so bad, either... No, on second thought I'd rather that Lego would release new sets that are similarly-designed. -- Tony (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: More pics from our latest train show

(...) again...very awesome pictures. extremely nice contruction and a very detailed but eye-friendly display. Stuff I really loved..... a) Fire house.... nice original classic design - extremely realistic (this one looks like one in NYC) b) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  More pics from our latest train show

Hi all! In addition to Jude's pics, I've added 145 more pics from our 1st MonLUG train show held last weekend. (URL) and let us know what you think! Pierre MonLUG #1 (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My pictures from MonLUG Train Show

(...) Wow!!! You guys sure set the standard for running a great train show!! Those pics look fabulous. I also like the club meeting pictures. So I guess if (or when) rtlToronto does another train event, it should be called TOMLUG Train3 because all (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My pictures from MonLUG Train Show

(...) OK, left to right they are... Tim, Luc, Pierre, Iain, Martin, Me, Kevin, and Calum HTH, Jude (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact