 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 402
Re: My pictures from MonLUG Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:44:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Jude Beaudin writes:
I finally got them up...

Nice pics- I especially like the construction and MOW equipment.  The guys
working on the new tunnel entrance make up a great diorama, too.

also I put up some pics from the last MonLUG meeting...

Mmmm, old sets.  I'd love to get my hands on 5 or so copies of that castle
at the original price.  The space sets wouldn't be so bad, either...

No, on second thought I'd rather that Lego would release new sets that are
similarly-designed.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com