 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 400
399  |  401
Subject:
More pics from our latest train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:14:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all!

In addition to Jude's pics, I've added 145 more pics from our 1st MonLUG
train show held last weekend.

Enjoy and let us know what you think!

Pierre
MonLUG #1