 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 207
Re: ashcroft is an ^&^%
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

<snip>

as far as i understand,  there is no NG set up in lugnet to "goof off" like we
do here.

Chris

Thought that was l.o.c.rtltoronto

The goof-offiest place on LUGNET!

:)

NOPE.  rtl, has a purpose, and it serves it well.

YES, it is a goofy place. but it also serves to help unite the LUG rtl.

Dave, as King, it has always been my dream to be able to plant the new
strongbadia flag (as suggested by ross) in fertile lug soil.

my dream is a simple one. to have .foo be the equivalant of "some guys"
basement.

ya know.  grab a cold one, hang, goof off a bit (but not TOO much)  sometimes be
serious, sometimes debate world politics.

but generally an "anything" place.

THAT is my .foo dream.

My new kingdom depends on it.

---------------time pass's-------------------

then along comes trouble makers like Ivan.  sheesh.  moo.  whats up with that??
(and we wont talk about bubble boy derek)

he has no PLAN.  he has no goal for .foo. unlike me.

THAT is why I am your king

Chris
king.

geesh, being king is not an easy task.  i think I'm going to have to levy a tax.

proposed tax 1.

for every moo, i get 5 drackmas

proposed tax 2.

for every ., space, or bubble, and your name is derek or ivan I will collect 4
ferengi units.