 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 199
Re: flag of Foo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 20:39:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

Find a different sort of fun guys, this one's worn out. Most jokes don't repeat
well anyway and this one's had enough reps.

Repetition teaches the donkey

What?

Repetition teaches the donkey

What??

My friend and I have this conversation all the time--it just gets funnier every
time...

Well... no, not really

Dave K
-who wonders if 'pig latin' would be viewed as encoding--

'ixnay on the inarybay....'