 Off-Topic / Testing / 5479
Re: siggy testaroo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 20:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:

And so the mystery remains as to what exactly Bob was apologising for...

Allister
  1. spring loaded to the baffled position.

I was saying that I was sorry for stealing almost all of Tim’s words from his post seen here (and the joke being fairly lame now that I think of it - lol):

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=53038

Reply to my own post so I can insert my sig (that I keep forgetting about!) and to see how replying to one’s self looks on legnet.

Man do I wish that this interface had editing capability. But I am happy that Firefox 2.0.0.3 has built-in inline spell checking of posts!!! Yay FF 2.0!

Oh I understood perfectly well what you were doing but I just took advantage of the spelling mistake to misunderstand for humorous (I hoped) effect. It would appear that the sergeant missed this point but that’s not entirely surprising.

Tim