 Off-Topic / Debate / 28435
Re: siggy testaroo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 14:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, John Patterson wrote:

Don't you get it?

I think I do get it.

Tim G has something to say about everything. I am surprised he doesn't
respond to his own postings.  You know Lugnet is his
forum, don't you? John P

I appreciate Tim's contribution to the community here, few come close to his
involvement and knowledge. His MOC production is, I think, unequalled in
recent times.

I do not think LUGNET is 'his forum', but I appreciate the effort he puts in
here. I think Tim makes LUGNET a better place to be.

On this occassion, I think Tim made a error though - as you would appreciate,
I don't think anyone likes being criticised for spelling errors - so I called
him on it.

Thanks for the input, though, and as I've said before, all the best with your
inventory corrections.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

FUT o-t.debate, but please consider the FUT if replying.

The funny thing is, as far as I can tell, and fwiw, Word Spellcheck agrees, Bob
didn't make any spelling errors in that post.

And so the mystery remains as to what exactly Bob was apologising for...

Allister

- spring loaded to the baffled position.