 Off-Topic / Debate / 28437
Re: siggy testaroo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 19:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:

And so the mystery remains as to what exactly Bob was apologising for...

Allister
  1. spring loaded to the baffled position.

I was saying that I was sorry for stealing almost all of Tim’s words from his post seen here (and the joke being fairly lame now that I think of it - lol):

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=53038