 Off-Topic / Fun / 11386
Re: siggy testaroo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 23:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.test, Timothy Gould wrote:

Oh I understood perfectly well what you were doing but I just took advantage of the spelling mistake to misunderstand for humorous (I hoped) effect. It would appear that the sergeant missed this point but that’s not entirely surprising.

Tim

I understand that you understood well what I was doing and I was just taking advantage of many things to hopefully help illuminate to everyone as to exactly what was sorry about my post (well, at least some of it) and was also posting for humorous effect (I’m hopeful as well).

I’m glad we cleared that up!

And due to the convoluted nature of this thread, I can fully understand Mr. Patterson’s missing not only that point (since there is a distinct possibility that no where here is a point), but logically all points possibly.

Now we aren’t supposed to be agreeing anywhere in .off-topic, are we? Or does that only apply in .debate?

Nice tap dance Timmy John P