 Off-Topic / Pun / 625
Re: Keeping Our Schools Safe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 02:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Dave Schuler at orrex@excite.com wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Dave Schuler writes:

You mean ovoid.

Man this stuff is lay-m. None of these puns are anything to crow about,
actually. Still, when it's time to pun, it's time to pun.

OK, then: Last one to make a bad pun is a rotten egg.

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched, or the yolk's on you.

Dave!

This kind of thing happens way too oft-hen.

And it's way to e-cluck-tic for me...

Your brain just isn't coop-erating with the way we're thinking - don't keep
yourself penned up.

Time to come out of my shell, eh?

ROSCO