 Off-Topic / Debate / 9239
Re: Keeping Our Schools Safe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Culberson writes:

Imagine a first grader telling two of his classmates that he was going to • cut
their heads off with a pocket knife.  What is the appropriate response of • the
school?

IMO, the appropriate response would be take the kid aside and give him a
stern voice.

I know a little boy who was expelled from a private school for the first
offense.  I thought it was a bit dramatic, but was wondering if that was the
general perception.

Chris