 Off-Topic / Geek / 694
Re: Anyone used AutoPlay Menu Studio ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:31:37 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
Just wondering if anyone's used this, or used something they think
is good/better?

COMMAND.COM
AUTOEXEC.BAT
MENU.BAT
CHOICE.COM
A.BAT
B.BAT
C.BAT
Q.BAT
X.BAT

Yeah, that works, but for what I'm being paid and considering this
is for a CD they'll be sending out to thousands of potential
customers, I think something a wee bit more professional and snazzy
is called for.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/