 Off-Topic / Geek / 681
680  |  682
Subject:
Anyone used AutoPlay Menu Studio ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:44:42 GMT

Well, I'm working on a little project for a local ISP and I need a
good, professional-looking autorun menu-type thing.  I'm no coder,
so I can't just whip up my own (actually, I did whip up my own with
the help of a friend on Friday in VB, but it's not going to work on
every system, for obvious reasons).

I've looked at several packages that do this sort of thing, ranging
from really limited programs that generate ugly, non-customizable
menus to ones like AMS that basically let you do whatever you want.

The only thing giving me pause with this is that it costs $195,
which will work out to probably a quarter of what I'll be making off
this job, but then again I'll be able to use it from now on if I
need it again.

Just wondering if anyone's used this, or used something they think
is good/better?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/