 Off-Topic / Geek / 5192
Re: HF110C 0-6-0T+T - 6 wide, powered and not really 0-6-0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:59:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Tim David wrote:
   I’ve just been reading http://www.coralcdn.org/ and can see what you were doing. I’m not sure if I couldn’t see the pics because it wasn’t working or whether the site or port (8090) is blocked by my works firewall

Tim

I’ve just tried from home and the pics load so it must be something at work. They take a lot longer tho.

Tim