 Off-Topic / Geek / 5191
Re: HF110C 0-6-0T+T - 6 wide, powered and not really 0-6-0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:15:09 GMT

I’ve just been reading http://www.coralcdn.org/ and can see what you were doing. I’m not sure if I couldn’t see the pics because it wasn’t working or whether the site or port (8090) is blocked by my works firewall

Tim