 Off-Topic / Geek / 4778
Re: Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

“Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth.” I mean, how perfect would *that* be?

helpfully,

LFB

Evil Zani Cultural Anthropologist Baron Bruz von Schlieckberndt: “Herr Jones! You shall nhot drink from this fountain! I vill plug you vith this cool-looking Luger ihf you try!”

Indiana Jones: sotto voce “Zanis! I hate these guys. (aloud) And why not? I found the map of Ponce de Leon, learned how to fold it to reveal the secret message, hold it up to mirror but only on the Ides of March, and decipher the alternating lines of ancient Arawak that give the clues to get past the Deathtrap Equalizer maze, not to mention all that cereal I had to eat to get the boxtops so that I could send to Frostbite Falls and get the Magic Arawak Decoder Ring. All you did is follow in my wake.”

Baron Bruz: “You drank from the Holy Grail! You iz immortal already! You Amerikaners are sooooooooooo greedy! All I vant iz a sip. C’mon - I have to flush a kidney stone out and I hoff to drink a lot of vasser. Every little bit helps.”

Indiana Jones: “This water belongs in a bottle in a museum!”

Baron Bruz: “I guess I vill chust haff to shoot you.”

Sounds of conflict and mounting special effects budgets ensues...

Bruce & Lindsay,

Thanks much for this great laugh on a dreary afternoon. :-D

-Andrew