 Off-Topic / Geek / 4779
Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 04:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Terry Prosper wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, David Gregory wrote:

The email didn't work for me either.  It bounced back in less than 5 seconds
with this message:

  t[IAddedThisToAvoidSpam]@rotule.qc.ca
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<t[IAddedThisToAvoidSpam]@rotule.qc.ca>:
    host mail.4ph.com [66.197.119.254]: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list
of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

The message says clearly to send to terry @ minifigville . com...

Oops, my bad.  I sent it to the email address listed by the "From" in your post.
I guess that means that your t[IAddedThisAgainToAvoidSpam]@rotule.qc.ca address
isn't working though.