 Events / BrickFest / 2756
Re: Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:45:56 GMT

PS:Minifigville is not dead, but I'm taking the summer off.  As for the • MHoF,
the last election will be cancelled because there was cheating (again) • so we
will change the voting system.

I still need someone to bring Brad to Brickfest!  This is getting urgent! • If
you are interested, email me fast!

Hmm, tried to respond to e-mail and it didn't work...

If no one else is able to host Brad, I could host Brad at BrickFest, then
GenCon, then Portland Oregon. I leave next Thursday so he would need to get
in the mail pretty fast. Please e-mail me for my postal address...

Frank