 Events / BrickFest / 2748
2747  |  2749
Subject:
Brad Ventura goes to Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:34:02 GMT

Hello everyone,

Many people have shown interest in hosting Brad Ventura (visit
http://www.minifigville.com/aroundtheworld for more details), but Brickfest is
coming soon and I'd like for Brad to participate actively in the event.  For
that, Brad needs a host that will attend the even for at least a day and that
would be willing to take A LOT of pictures of everything you can see there.  The
catch is, Brad should be in all or almost all of these pictures!

I know Brickfest is coming soon and I need to do this quickly, so if anyone is
interested in hosting Brad for the event, please contact me ASAP at
terry@minifigville[NOSPAM].com

Thank you for your quick answers,

Terry

PS:Minifigville is not dead, but I'm taking the summer off.  As for the MHoF,
the last election will be cancelled because there was cheating (again) so we
will change the voting system.