 Off-Topic / Geek / 4777
Re: Pac-Man Wedding Cake Topper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:36:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, David Eaton wrote:
Failing that, it looks like there's a couple figures on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48972&item=5910550967&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48972&item=5910551759&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That might be their best bet--a little scene built from three pieces, rather
than trying a futile search for a non-existent topper.

Oooo! Check out the "marriage" versions of the figures-- looks like they once
came in 'tux' and 'gown' form:

http://www.thelogbook.com/toy/pac/
http://www.thelogbook.com/toy/pac/cardback.jpg

Good luck finding them, but hey, that'd be pretty cool!

DaveE