 Off-Topic / Geek / 4753
Re: Try to think of the glass as half full. (was: Re: Indiana Jones extends his vacation)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 03:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
"Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth."  I mean, how perfect would *that*
be?

They'd need one heck of a makeup artist to get Ford to look like he did in the
first movie.  Remember, despite what the CGI breakthroughs of the SW prequels
might suggest, both Lucas and Spielberg are reportedly adamant about only using
physical effects for the Indiana Jones movies.  I wouldn't even be surprised if
they eschew using the new digital movie cameras just to get the grainy look of
actual film.