 Off-Topic / Geek / 4551
Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Gee, where have I heard all of this before...?

A well-known philosopher once gave a public lecture on The Matrix. He described how The Matrix had existed many times before, how Zion was inextricably linked to the goals of the creators of The Matrix, how it all tied in with a lot of weird Xtian and technological mumbo-jumbo, and how it all ultimately made a lot of sense.

At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: “What you have told us is rubbish. The Matrix is really just a simulation running on a hacked emulator.”

The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, “What is the emulator running on?”

“You’re very clever, young man, very clever,” said the old lady. “But it’s emulators all the way down.”

-- Hop-Frog

I was reading the paper this morning and when this article caught my eye I thought of what I’d read here last week.

The ‘Matrix’ movies show their biblical connections

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/thu/currents/news_1c6matrix.html

Just wanted to pass it along.

Adr.