 Off-Topic / Geek / 4544
Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:11:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler wrote:

snip

   Is it official in any way, or is it an imaginitive fan connecting the dots? I confess, when it got into the wacky numerology bit (“Hey, one has three letters and three is divisible by One”) I got a little queasy and had to look away. Otherwise, it’s a fun diversion, along the lines of “Just why did the Terminator need an internal text display?” (I have an answer for that one, if you want it...)

Dave!

Think it’s just the rantings of a fan...

Yeah, he went a little overboard in some bits, like fans sometimes do :)

Dave K