 Off-Topic / Geek / 4362
Re: Rechargeable Batteries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen wrote:
TJ Avery's utterance expressed in news:HGFAzq.1xBp@lugnet.com:

I'm trying to estimate the amount of power needed for a project, one
that will be powered by rechargeables.

What project?

:-) You'll see...

Rechargeable batteries typically have two ratings: Volts and
Current-Time. For example, a AA will be 1.2V and 1000 mA-h.

They are available in 2000 mAh too.

<snip>

Thanks for the information! As usual, the answer is complicated ;-) I'm actually
looking at 1.2v NiMH C-cells that have a 5000 mAh rating. That should do the
trick!

-TJ