 Off-Topic / Geek / 3731
Re: Possible virus sending large emails?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 05:08:54 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:
plays (like masquerading as a file to make you immune to it).  Still, the
level of meaningless emails with random strings bugs me.  I delete anything
suspicious.  Oh well.

What bugs me the most is that I know that it's sending out forged e-mails
apparently from my e-mail address, and there's not a thing I can do about
it.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>