 Off-Topic / Geek / 3511
Re: Silly lugnet autoemailerator question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:38:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:

And besides, those people with their new fangled point-and-click stuff
can't reduce it to just one keypress, it's one-keypress-and-a-mouse-move. :)

Wow, you sound just like Dan!  I didn't realize there was anyone else in
the world that thought hitting a key *and* moving the mouse was a pain :)

It's only a pain when the designers (a) didn't put the key on the right
half of the keyboard and (b) won't let me reassign my keystrokes.

Otherwise, I keep my left hand on my mouse, and my right hand does all
the keyboard work.

Hmmmmm, that reminds me of an old Devo song....

Steve