 Off-Topic / Geek / 3501
Re: Silly lugnet autoemailerator question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 05:14:31 GMT

In article <a1gj6c$2pq$1@localhost.localdomain>,
J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
Something that just goes down and over the right distance and puts an X
in is trivial, but I was thinking of what happens when the message changes
and down and over the right distance is no longer the right place...

(speaking of which, the way to do simply that is to toss)

map ` 1G8j9lrXZZ

in your .exrc Then when you hit the ` key in beep mode, it'll go toss
the X in the right place and save, from where you tell your MUA to
send it.

It does not, as advertised, actually go being smart about things...

-JDF