 Off-Topic / Geek / 3500
Re: Silly lugnet autoemailerator question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 05:07:24 GMT

In article <GpnMx0.CrK@lugnet.com>, Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
well, not a vi macro, but I did write a perl script...  when I get the auth
message, I see that it's actually what I wrote, and hit A in my mutt
window...  it'll read the message, get the auth key, and post ok via http :)

Hm, that would work, too. (I was figuring just a vi script to mark the
X because I use vi to compose messages within mutt...)

Something that just goes down and over the right distance and puts an X
in is trivial, but I was thinking of what happens when the message changes
and down and over the right distance is no longer the right place...

Mind sharing your script?

-JDF