 Off-Topic / Geek / 3504
Re: Silly lugnet autoemailerator question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:32:55 GMT

In article <GpoBMt.J8G@lugnet.com>, Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
heh, that would work, assuming nothing changes :) you still need to hit
'y' in mutt though to send it out...

Indeed. Hm.

macro pager A
<pipe-message>/home/dan/bin/lugnetauth.pl^M<delete-message>

Ah, I completely forgot you could do this.

please, use responsibly :)

Oh, certainly. I'm just trying to cut down on the annoyance of the
autoemailerator. I suspect it's notably less annoying for folks who
just point the mouse and type X, and I really ought to migrate out
of the stone-age, but gosh and golly, I _like_ my unfrozen-caveman-
text-editor.

And besides, those people with their new fangled point-and-click stuff
can't reduce it to just one keypress, it's one-keypress-and-a-mouse-move. :)

-JDF