 Off-Topic / Geek / 3099
3098  |  3100
Subject:
recovering lost files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 02:54:04 GMT

I was using what I thought was a great little program- CoffeeCup Free
FTP when I encountered a little problem...

I used the softwares 'delete this file' function on a directory that I
discovered I didn't want deleted.  I had thought that the program would
haved moved it to the windows recycle bin but I as I discovered to my
horror that it just seemed to vaporize it off the disk...

is there a way to recover this file?  it represents two months of data
and 60% of it is *impossible* to replace.

thanks in advance

-chris