 Off-Topic / Geek / 3098
Re: E-mail authentication during posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:51:45 GMT

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 10:26:35PM +0000, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
I just need a function which does the authentication automatically.
Ah, well, that's what my Perl manuals are for!

I did write such a scripty, and I can email it to you if you want.  What I
did was just bind it to a key so I can auth a post without starting up
a webbrowser.

Let me know if you want the script.  I do like the idea of the hash sig...
or better yet, have it verify my GPG signature...  maybe I'll do that :)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6360_1>:  Weekend Cottage (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town), '87, 109 pcs, 2 figs