 Off-Topic / Geek / 3123
Re: recovering lost files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:45:20 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Christopher Tracey writes:
Selcuk/Steve
Yeh everything has been backed up in several places.
rest assured everything is safe. ;)

Hey Chris,

Isn't it nice to know that LUGNET folks are going to nag you to do your
backups from now on, though? We're like a whole bunch of mothers, standing
over your shoulder (say...a new LUGNET motto...). Don't make us have to tell
you again, young man! LOL!

Matt

Wow, quite a "quote of the day", huh?..:-)

Selçuk
"We're like a whole bunch of mothers, standing over your shoulder"