 Off-Topic / Geek / 2933
Re: Reasonable assignment for a third grader?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:24:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <slrn9dbe0l.q9.dan@dodge.rv.tis.com>,
Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> wrote:
keyboards
kissers

This must be proof that linux is better than solaris. There's 20,000 more
words in /usr/dict/words on my dedrat 6.x box, and 242 more of them
score 100 points. The religous wars can end now. :)

Still no x or z.

zebrahides at 97 is the closest I came for a Z

Oddly enough, my dedrat 7.0 box (hiding nicely behind a firewall, thank you)
doesn't have anything at all in /usr/dict... Sloaris is better than Red
Hat 7, QED.

-JDF

Well someone mail me the words and I'll have Nik turn them all in along with
Dan's perl 1 liner and no other comment.... :-)

++Lar