 Off-Topic / Geek / 2082
Re: Writing A Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:55:24 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
I intend to set up something so that scanning a Lego UPC automatically
enters it in LUGnet as part of my collection.
That would be cool!!!  :-s

Luckily, it looks like Lego uses the set # as the last part of the UPC. At
least from the sets I looked at -- are there cases where this isn't true?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/