 Administrative / General / 7728
Re: Writing A Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 01:39:10 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000326NA/lugnet

Cool. I'll make my Cue:Cat do that. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux            --->               http://linux.bu.edu/

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Writing A Proposal

(...) I got two of these, one from Wired, and one from Forbes. (1) Have people been putting these to any use at all? I could see using them to scan UPC codes maybe... I would rather they built this function into a giveaway mouse instead of YAGTCUMW (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)